In an email received in the past few days, the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) has pointed out “remote work arrangements can have security implications and cybercriminals may attempt to take advantage of this. The cyber risks of flexible work arrangements could include malware infection, unauthorised access, data security, and unsecured devices” used by employees.
Effective communications are important when moving to remote working arrangements
Get our just-in-time tailored training to support your team to understand:
- The process for login to remote access
- How to securely use home equipment, ie access point/modem and/or other hardware
- What applications can be accessed and restrictions on downloading applications
- How to securely print and manage hard copy documents
- The appropriate use of portable storage devices
- The risks of phishing scams and examples being identified now due to COVID-19
Our programs are tailored to your requirements and security policies.
Video content can be developed and produced entirely off-site and with fast turnaround.
The program can include, a Remote Access Policy, video and webinars etc. Call us for more information.
© ROI Solutions 2020, All Rights Reserved.