ROI Solutions respects the privacy and confidentiality of any data you may provide to us. We are committed to protecting the privacy of companies and individuals with whom we deal.
Collection of Information
We collect personal information relating to your contact details and the services we provide or have provided to you.
We will only collect information which is reasonably necessary to provide you with the requested service or to consider applications and approaches you make to us.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and complete.
When you visit any part of our website we collect statistical data about that visit (eg. what you looked at, the way in which you moved around the site, etc) which is not personally identifiable. We use this information to make our site more useful and easier to navigate.
Use, Disclosure and Disposal of Information
We will only use and disclose personal information about you for the purpose for which it was provided or related purposes which would reasonably be expected, without your permission ie we may disclose information to our suppliers, to support us to provide you with information or a service.
We may from time to time use your personal information to provide additional information that we expect may be of interest to you. We recognise your rights to request us not to do this.
We do not sell personal information to other organisations.
We dispose of personal information securely and in accordance with Australian privacy legislation.
Security and Quality of Information on our Website
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, ROI Solutions and its suppliers make no representation, warranty or condition that:
- our website will be compatible with your computer and related equipment and software;
- our website will be available or will function without interruption or will be free of errors;
- the information available on or through our website will be accurate, complete, sequential, or timely;
- certain or any results may be obtained through the use of our website;
- the use of our website, including the browsing and downloading of any information, will be free of viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other destructive or disruptive components.
We are committed to constantly improving our procedures to ensure we deal with personal information appropriately. For further information regarding privacy and the ways in which we deal with your information please contact ROI Solutions on 1300 264 946.