Our talented team have many years of experience in the specialised areas of project services and workforce development.
ROI Solutions consultants hold various technology and business qualifications and certifications and have a diverse range of skills and industry knowledge.
All of our team are committed to our philosophy of excellence and to delivering a superior level of client support.
- Program Manager/Senior Project Manager with 15 years experience across business and technology projects with a focus on change consulting. Extensive stakeholder management experience at all levels.
- Senior Technical Writers and Documentation Experts with expertise developing security policies and procedures for ICT. Long experience working with compliance requirements and a broad range of Standards, Legislation and Regulations.
- Project coordinators and administrators with a range of experience in scheduling, onboarding of resources, taking minutes at project board meetings, stakeholder support, preparation and management of project board presentations. Several senior level consultants with experience coordinating multiple project activities with multiple project managers.
- Senior level Business Analyst with extensive experience collecting and documenting business requirements. Has experience in government and corporate environments and specialises in Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery projects.
- A Senior level Test Manager with extensive experience developing test plans and managing testing teams. Also with strong project management expertise on software development projects.
- Consultants with advanced level skills in a range of desktop technologies in the ROI Solutions PBAT™ methodology for high value skills transfer.
- Consultant with 15 years’ experience in performance improvement methodologies and the delivery of ITIL® and PRINCE2® skills transfer. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.