Senior leaders in our Client organisations have saved considerable time by using our Documentation services for the development of accurate and incisive text, for a range of purposes:
ICT and Cyber Security Documentation
- Policies, particularly ICT Security and Working from Home
In our evolving security environment, ICT security policies and procedures need to be be updated and reviewed regularly.
We can work with you to develop and review your key ICT Security Policy, Working from Home Policy, Cloud Usage Policy, Information and Records Management Policy, Network Access Policy, CCTV Usage Policy, Use of Portable Storage Device Policy etc.
Our policies are designed to meet compliance requirements for a range of legislation and standards including the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and ISO 27001
- Procedures – we’ve developed many procedures for ICT operations including Backup and Restore and Incident Management
- ICT Document Framework
Please read our Opinion piece published by CSO online concerning updates to documentation.
Other Compliance and Governance Documentation
- Policies and procedures – for compliance including Child Safety Standards. Procedures to meet Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing requirements, human resources policies including staff leave based on Family Violence legislation
- Executive level reports – to communicate research, background and tasks completed with recommendations
- Executive level strategy documents – for individual business units
- Executive level operational documents – for delivery of contractual obligations
- Executive level presentations – for stakeholder engagement and communications
- Business case documentation and Proposals
We also develop training documentation, communications packs and many other project documents.
Our experienced team delivers these services using our flexible model.
Please contact us to discuss the service further and the ways in which we can save you time.